Redhawk Caldera I'm a blackstar.
153 Posts
Ooc — Java
Away
All Welcome 
Delivery!

Everything looked so weird — so very very different — since the bugs had come and gone. It made things easier for Dingo, who wanted to approach the pack as openly as he could; and as he tread through the outskirts of the border, slipping in and out with a face full of fish, he came to a halt in a spot that seemed vaguely familiar. Without the greenery it was far easier to see his yellow self, as he practically glowed like a neon sign with the sunlight on him. The boy plopped the latest offering down and then ducked to inspect it -- three fish of varying sizes, at least one really fat bug (because their bodies were everywhere and Dingo didn't mind the taste, so why wouldn't these guys? Food was food!) and what looked like a... Decomposed rat carcass. It would have to do. Things were getting harder to find already, and Dingo wasn't exactly an expert when it came to fish, no matter how much that guard guy tried to teach him. Eventually he canted back his head and issued a short, perhaps nervous, howl for anyone that might want what he brought. It was enough for a small cache, not exactly the quota he'd hoped for — but he wasn't finished yet.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a blackstar. - by Dingo - May 03, 2016, 12:58 PM
RE: I'm a blackstar. - by Elwood - May 04, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: I'm a blackstar. - by Dingo - May 04, 2016, 01:59 PM
RE: I'm a blackstar. - by Elwood - May 05, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: I'm a blackstar. - by Dingo - May 05, 2016, 01:08 PM
RE: I'm a blackstar. - by Elwood - May 06, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: I'm a blackstar. - by Dingo - May 06, 2016, 01:23 PM
RE: I'm a blackstar. - by Elwood - May 09, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: I'm a blackstar. - by Dingo - May 11, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: I'm a blackstar. - by Elwood - May 15, 2016, 08:52 PM