Blackfeather Woods I got a new van, holy moly
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Private 
@Xan or @Kove :)

Whether the wolves of blackfeather woods liked it, Malice was here, pregnant and all. She doubted anyone, except for Kendra, Burke and Cicero, hated her being here. She didn't blame them, didn't blame Nemesis, for that. She understood their thought process. But that didn't mean Malice wouldn't like to meet them, to wipe the dirty image ,that Nemesis had probably gave them all, clean. She was wandering through the barren woods again while she still could, trying to map the area that surrounded Burke's den. She noticed she got lost quite a lot, and respected the Dark Brotherhood for knowing where the hell they were going in this maze. Perhaps, if it was night and the woods weren't as dark as darkness herself, she could navigate herself with help from the stars. But no, of course not.

She sighed loudly as she passes Burke's den again, realizing she had been walking in circles all along. She slapped a branch out of her path with a paw with a low grunt. Surely there had to be some way she wouldn't get lost here. With new determination, she set out again, heading uuhh... that way

After a while, she ended up at the core of the territory, Redgrove. Here, she settled on her haunches, resting her swollen body to catch her breath. She wished she could do something useful in this state, but alas, guess she had to wait for a few weeks to prove herself.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
I got a new van, holy moly - by Malice - May 20, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: I got a new van, holy moly - by Kove - May 27, 2016, 03:11 AM
RE: I got a new van, holy moly - by Malice - May 27, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: I got a new van, holy moly - by Kove - June 05, 2016, 02:54 AM
RE: I got a new van, holy moly - by Malice - June 05, 2016, 04:00 AM
RE: I got a new van, holy moly - by Kove - July 29, 2016, 12:32 AM