Bramblepoint Debts to be paid
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
All Welcome 
@Pearl For my timeline, set before STM pack meeting

Steady had not forgotten the deal he had made with the Alpha of Broken Antler Fern. She had been gracious enough during the famine to allow him and two of his pack mates to hunt and eat with her and her pack. Steady had promised he would be in her debt, and now he planned to repay her. As he made his way between the two packs, he tried to think of what he might be able to offer her, but he just wasn't quite sure. Maybe she had a need of something he wasn't aware of, and he could decide after they started talking. 

He came upon Bramblepoint and skirted around the outside of it. He had quite a hike to Pear's pack, and he didn't want to make it rougher on himself by going through the middle of the thorny bushes. His nose caught a scent, and he was distracted. Following it, it seemed to skirt around, too, and then veer into the bushes. Steady sniffed around, hoping he would get lucky and find the little bugger. The scent wasn't too recent, but he would still look. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Debts to be paid - by Steady - June 18, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: Debts to be paid - by Pearl - June 18, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Debts to be paid - by Steady - June 18, 2016, 06:13 PM
RE: Debts to be paid - by Pearl - June 19, 2016, 02:09 PM
RE: Debts to be paid - by Steady - June 19, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Debts to be paid - by Pearl - June 20, 2016, 02:27 PM
RE: Debts to be paid - by Steady - June 20, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: Debts to be paid - by Pearl - June 21, 2016, 03:04 AM
RE: Debts to be paid - by Steady - June 21, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: Debts to be paid - by Pearl - June 29, 2016, 11:01 AM