Sleeping Dragon i suggest next time try feeding me to dragons
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
The trek back to Sleeping Dragon takes longer than it should but occasionally she'd stop to scratch at the wound the grotto wolf left her. She considers diverting her attention to larksong and demand retribution but the idea doesn't last long. He hadn't started anything and ran off not long after she'd made her attack. He knew he'd been outmatched, even in her famine weary form (which slowly gives her realization just how worn) that he didn't stand a chance against her.

She reaches the border and stops to take a break, shifting so she can scratch again at the wound with her back leg. She winces, and whines, as her toes snag the flesh and tear a little but the irritation is temporarily soothed. It burns, still, and her first thought upon her return is to call for @Saria. She knew Gluskap to be a good healer, knowledgable, but her preference for her friend whose patched her up more times than she can count weighs in. Thuringwethil moves further into the territory, headed forward her cave where she plops down at the open, and calls for her friend.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i suggest next time try feeding me to dragons - by Antumbra - June 27, 2016, 12:24 AM