Sleeping Dragon look to your kingdoms, i am coming for them all
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Pack meeting to inform everyone of the changes! You have six days to reply. Please get them in by Friday, July 15th. Currently exempt from replying due to IC cirumstance: @Gyda, @Freyja, @Thyri, @Hvitserk, @Eske. Everyone else, come on up! @Wildfire, @Gluskap, @Dio, @Hush, @Portia, @Lagertha, @Rebekka, @Saria. Ranks took effect July 7th.

There is nothing left to discuss and it likely won’t be the last time the condition of the pack comes up. She might not be a leader anymore, but she’s still a vital part of their claim and no one will look at her as if she is anything less. Gyda turns and disappears into the den and Thuringwethil shifts back, pivoting on her heels as she begins her search. She doesn’t go immediately to the meeting spot and instead she seeks out Wildfire to give her the news. It is just as brief as she directs the girl with her to the meeting spot to settle in with the ledge to her back. The tree that’s barely hanging on has threatened it’s hold from a storm, perhaps even from the locusts, but it remains for today.

She exhales a long sigh and glances to Wildfire that stands near the front, but to her left—not quite side by side—and then lifts her head to call for her wolves.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: look to your kingdoms, i am coming for them all - by Antumbra - July 09, 2016, 07:37 PM