Gyrfalcon's Keep That I could be looking for
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
That a greater explanation—further instructions—would be necessary should have been expected. She'd not taken the time to consider all the components of their encounter, however, nor had she factored into play the composure of the male. It was unlike her to have moved forth so recklessly, for she'd not considered all of the possible outcomes, only the one. It bothered some sense of self within her, irritating the portion of her mind that was still there considering everything as it was taken in. It was but a small sector, incapable of weighing against the majority of her mind that had been taken over by selfish desires. Had it been greater in size, perhaps she'd have had the mental capacity to realize that she was acting in an unfit manner. That she was thinking more about herself than of the well-being of another, which was most unfortunate. The turn that she'd taken was one she'd surely look back upon with a remnant of mortification come the future, but whilst living within the moment she couldn't find herself able to do so.

A repetition of her statement had her curious, wondering to herself if she'd been understood, and then considering whether or not it mattered either way. There existed within her a need for some sort of release, but it was not so necessary that she'd instruct the male on what to do. Lingering at the back of her mind, there lived the knowledge that she'd be fine no matter what he was to do, for perhaps her desire to stay in control surpassed the temporary longing for the touch of another. But yet again had her thoughts been jumbled as he'd moved towards her. Never did they touch, for he'd not reached out to her and she'd kept herself just as distanced. And while she'd not grasped at his passing form, his movements had been trailed after up until the point in which her hind quarters had been reached. Thereafter was when she'd looked away, preparing her physical self for that which she'd believe was coming, only to discover shortly after that he'd not moved beyond that point. It piqued her interest, to a certain extant, but the most prominent emotion felt upon realizing his stilled form was yearning; it was not the thought of his body upon her own that had inspired such a sensation, but rather a wish that all could be as composed as he was.

The very same lack of initiative that had made her desire for all souls to be as he was had resulted in her shifting. It was but a slight change, allowing for her to look upon him better without putting a great strain on the muscles in her neck. "If you know not what to do from here, then you may be dismissed," was her concluding statement, knowing herself well enough to realize that she could not teach him. To share with other bright minds as much knowledge as possible was not something that she was against, per se, but using her own body as a teaching utensil was not something she felt herself able to do. It was not the way in which she'd been raised, and so, ultimately, it was the need to keep from dishonouring her teachers that had made way for the neater variants of her thoughts to fall back into place.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
That I could be looking for - by Asterr - July 17, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: That I could be looking for - by Tetsubō - July 17, 2016, 03:02 AM
RE: That I could be looking for - by Asterr - July 17, 2016, 03:21 AM
RE: That I could be looking for - by Tetsubō - July 17, 2016, 03:34 AM
RE: That I could be looking for - by Asterr - July 17, 2016, 04:05 AM
RE: That I could be looking for - by Tetsubō - July 17, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: That I could be looking for - by Asterr - July 18, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: That I could be looking for - by Tetsubō - July 18, 2016, 02:38 AM