Haunted Wood Home
Darkness exists to make light truly count
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Odette let out a breath of relief to hear that Charon would not tell on her, but then her eyes soon widened in surprise when he mentioned that he was looking for a bad wolf.  Someone lurking in their midst.  She was very unnerved about this, but it made her feel a little better to hear that this bad guy could be injured.  Then the handsome white furred male gave her his name which was Charon.  Charon Ostrega.  it had quite a nice ring to it.  Then he continued on to tell her that he was from Moonspear, which was a big mountain between here and the shoreline on the left side.  He had also asked for her name, so she easily told him.

"I'm Odette... or Odie for short.  I live in Broken Antler Fen now... I used to live in Silvertip Mountain... but my Uncle... S-steady,"  She faltered at her Uncle's name, hissing it with vemon, but also fear all the same, "Steady cannibalized my Mother in front of me along with some of the pack and offered me a piece.  I ran away."  Odie had no idea why she was spilling this story to a stranger, but for some reason it just felt good to spill this out... plus his white coat sort of reminded her of June's... and someone elses she couldn't quite remember.  She missed her sister.

For a few seconds Odie was silent, just staring at the ground, starting to reconsider her choice of telling Charon about running away.  That was personal information after all.  It was out there now though, she couldn't really take it back.  Then suddenly a question sprange to her mind.  The bad wolf that Charon had talked about.  What was his name?  If she learned his name, then perhaps she could help Charon find the villain... the thought of it intriguded her... although deep down she knew that if she did find the villian it would probably scare the life out of her, it was better to know than not.  "What is the bad wolf's name?"

Messages In This Thread
Home - by Odette - July 20, 2016, 07:20 PM
RE: Home - by Charon - July 21, 2016, 03:17 AM
RE: Home - by Odette - July 21, 2016, 10:41 PM
RE: Home - by Charon - July 22, 2016, 02:57 AM
RE: Home - by Odette - July 23, 2016, 01:32 PM
RE: Home - by Charon - July 25, 2016, 07:10 AM
RE: Home - by Odette - July 27, 2016, 12:13 AM
RE: Home - by Charon - July 27, 2016, 03:56 AM
RE: Home - by Odette - July 31, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: Home - by Charon - August 04, 2016, 08:46 AM
RE: Home - by Odette - August 05, 2016, 11:52 PM