Fairspell Meadow Bad, Bad Boy!
I promised I'd always help you, and I always will.
144 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
All Welcome 
As soon as he was done talking to @Althaia, he set off to get the herbs he'd promised whether she liked it or not. He'd rather go out and find the herbs himself than let his wife go to a woman neither of them actually knew. 
Harley was no caregiver, but he knew what things helped a belly ache, and raspberry was good for that and birthing pains, from what he'd been told. Chervile was good for belly aches too, but poppy seed would take away any pain she had: then again, she had to be careful not to take too many, lest she sleep her pregnancy away or sedate the babies. Raspberry was his best option.
Upon coming into a meadow, his amber eyes search and search and search.... With success! There, tangled in some overgrown bramble tendrils, was a raspberry bush! The wolfdog trotted over, slowing only when he came close enough to worry about stepping on a thorn and picking his way carefully to the leafy bush. 
He had to be very careful, grabbing the leaves and making sure not to rip them as well as paying attention to the brambles draped around it. He piled the leaves between his paws one at a time, and every now and again vaccumed up a berry instead of a leaf, then chuckling to himself like he'd done something bad. Yeah, he sure belonged with the Dark Brotherhood. 

Tagging Althaia for visibility, anyone is welcome to join!
Messages In This Thread
Bad, Bad Boy! - by Harley Quinzel - August 10, 2016, 06:16 PM
RE: Bad, Bad Boy! - by Rouge - August 12, 2016, 12:51 PM
RE: Bad, Bad Boy! - by Harley Quinzel - August 12, 2016, 01:00 PM
RE: Bad, Bad Boy! - by Rouge - August 12, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: Bad, Bad Boy! - by Harley Quinzel - August 12, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Bad, Bad Boy! - by Rouge - August 12, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Bad, Bad Boy! - by Harley Quinzel - September 14, 2016, 01:14 PM
RE: Bad, Bad Boy! - by Rouge - September 17, 2016, 10:50 AM
RE: Bad, Bad Boy! - by Harley Quinzel - September 20, 2016, 01:31 PM