Stavanger Bay let me redefine god into something i can become
morpheus knows no mercy
214 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
All Welcome 
For @Szymon. Tag for visibility (if this wouldn't be the case, PM me and I'll change it). Anyone else is also welcome!

Qilaq’s routine hadn’t changed much. She’d wake and eat and romp around a little, then sleep for a while and repeat it all over again, and then one day she wakes up and finds she’s nothing but long, lanky legs. She suddenly finds it difficult to walk more than a few feet without tripping over her own, finding herself in the sandy dirt more times than not. With the new set of legs she’s concerning herself over, her other worries are often left to the wayside. Her parents hadn’t come for her, nor had Amayo taken her to them, and she’d stopped questioning it—whether she had forgotten or accepted it is left uncertain—and continues on her business trying to untangle her limbs.

Without knowing @Doe isn’t far from her, Qilaq hits the ground for the third time that morning. Sandy and dirt cover her wet nose and fill her mouth. She bites her tongue in the process and the metallic taste of blood surprises her. The girl lays there for a moment, staring down the length of her nose to the mess of dirt in front of her, before eventually picking herself up and trying to spit out the mess she’s acquired to not mind anymore.
she had a mind like a box of fireworks
and hands that played recklessly with matches
Messages In This Thread
let me redefine god into something i can become - by Qilaq - August 27, 2016, 07:27 PM