Golden Glade Halfway Through
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen was resting when a call rang out from Alder. He called for both him and Heartha and quite quickly Aspen pulled herself to her paws and began to head out to meet him. It wasn't long before she could see him and she approached greeting him with an affectionate nuzzle. "Hello my king," she mused with a warm smile. Alder stated for them to follow him and with a roll of her shoulders Aspen did just that.

She had no idea where he was taking them but it didn't phase her. It was Alder, he obviously just wanted to show them something. Aspen followed him and let out a soft chuckle as his pawsteps became loud obvious he was trying to make his presence known. What on earth was he up to?

They hadn't walked out much further before Shalon moved from her hiding spot and congratulated the two and Alder spoke stating that this was for them and Aspen just stood there smiling in awe. Exchanging glances between Shalon, Heartha and her mate. Though, surely more wolves should have been here. If this was what she thought it was, then everyone was meant to be here yet to her disappointment none did. 

Nevermind that, Aspen was happy as ever as she padded over to give Shalon an affectionate nudge before returning to Alder and licking his muzzle. "Thank you Alder, and thanks Shalon, I thoroughly appreciate it, I can't explain how happy this makes me feel," she stated warmly.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Halfway Through - by Alder - September 15, 2016, 07:37 AM
RE: Halfway Through - by Shalon - September 22, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: Halfway Through - by Aspen - November 19, 2016, 07:29 PM