Overture Downs And someone called me by my name
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Valette You can set this in your timeline as you wish, since Saena's is already messy. ;)

The sky was a hundred shades of blue and grey as Saena padded across the open meadow. The uniform green of summer gave 'way to straw-coloured grass and trees whose boughs mimicked fire, and Saena knew a more splendid sight could only be found at her present destination. Far ahead was Jade Fern Grove, not so jade in these autumnal months, and beyond that, the stunningly gorgeous maplewood she had called home for nearly a year before Reek and his avarice had necessitated their departure.

Before she would ever make it there, though, the clouds opened up and rain poured out. It wasn't an all-out deluge, but it was enough that within minutes she was soaked. Ordinarily Saena would seek shelter when the rain was thick enough to haze out the horizon, but this time she pressed on. This wasn't just any scouting mission, after all. She imagined there was a deadline to this journey, as if not making it on time would ensure that she could never reclaim her daughters, and the thought made her heart ache far worse than the chill of any rain.
Messages In This Thread
And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 15, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 16, 2016, 03:35 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 16, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 18, 2016, 06:32 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 11:08 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 18, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 18, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 18, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 19, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 24, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by RIP Valette - September 25, 2016, 03:52 AM
RE: And someone called me by my name - by Saēna - September 27, 2016, 07:53 AM