Jade Fern Grove i may not know my flowers but i know a bitch when i see one
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
When the bark was picked up, he’d tensed, eyeing her. He watched as it was placed to the side, but made no move to grab it. Whilst Xan had seen on several occasions that it could be helpful, he wasn’t ready to take that sort of risk. Somehow, someway, he’d end up with an infected piece, and then he’d end up dead—but would that really be such a terrible thing? At the thought, he’d considered taking it just to see what could happen, but never actually reached for it. He’d kept himself seated and resorted to ignoring the bark, then looked back towards Ocra.

When the other plant was relocated, he’d moved back, fur bristling. She said it would help, but he didn’t believe her. “I’m not eating that,” the boy stated, his mind unable to be changed. “Keeping it clean will be enough. I don’t need that.” Even if he did need it, he wouldn’t take it. Never had he seen the plant before, so it definitely couldn’t be trusted.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: i may not know my flowers but i know a bitch when i see one - by Xan - October 26, 2016, 12:35 AM