Jade Fern Grove i may not know my flowers but i know a bitch when i see one
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Xan didn’t like talking about what had happened, not even the part about having been drugged. It had been a terrible experience to go through, one of which he wished to forget entirely. Never would he tell a stranger about it, nor someone he didn’t trust. Whilst it wasn’t great enough to make him eat any plant that she decided to offer him, he did, to a certain extent, trust Ocra. Not with everything, of course, but that was primarily due to his lack of knowledge in regards to her. His first thought when seeing her had been a suspicion, formed from fear. Now, things were different. He wanted to trust her more, to learn about her, and so he’d offered his explanation at last. It might not have been elaborated on, but it was a start.

He watched her as an apology was given, but was confused over what had caused it. She had not known what had happened, nor had she taken part in it, so what did she have to be sorry for? Unable to figure it out, he’d both said and done nothing in response to what was said. Someday, perhaps he would understand that apologies were not always simple or direct, but for now he was at a complete loss.

As soon as she’d agreed to taste the plant, his ears had perked up and body turned, following after her. All the while he was quiet, watching as she took some of the leaves into her mouth. He’d waited a few minutes after she had swallowed them—not nearly as long as it’d taken for whatever Cicero had used to take effect, but he’d thought it was long enough—and looked her over, searching for any signs that might suggest something bad was happening. Seeing nothing, he’d approached the plant tentatively, nosing over it once or twice before picking it up. His ears folded back as he began to chew slowly, stopping every few seconds and waiting to make sure that he was still fine. After he’d finally gotten around to swallowing it down, he’d asked, “That’s all, right? I won’t have to eat anything else?” It helped knowing that she clearly wasn’t interested in poisoning him, but he still wasn’t at a point where he would be willing to eat flowers and stuff at any given time.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: i may not know my flowers but i know a bitch when i see one - by Xan - November 04, 2016, 08:20 PM