Jade Fern Grove i may not know my flowers but i know a bitch when i see one
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The ideal answer, in his opinion, would have been a simple yes. Confirmation that he wouldn’t have to eat any more plants, that he was done and nothing bad would happen to him. It was disappointing to hear that he wasn’t actually finished, and would have to eat the same plant several times over the course of a few days. He’d considered asking what would happen if he didn’t, but figured that he wouldn’t like that answer, either, and so the question was abandoned. He knew that it wouldn’t be quite as bad the next few times, especially since he had already found out for himself that it didn’t have any negative effects on him, but that didn’t mean he was any more eager. Maybe to get the next couple of days done and over with, but the actual act of plant-eating would never sit right with him.

When it was suggested that he might pick the flowers for himself, Xan was quick to shake his head. Even if he were to be shown the exact location of the plant, he didn’t trust himself with selecting the correct one. There was also the need to continue having Ocra test them out beforehand, just so that he could be certain nothing bad would happen after it was ingested on more than one occasion. “I don’t want to pick it myself,” he told her. “I want you to do it.” Either that, or he’d refuse to eat it altogether and just take his chances with cleaning alone. If an infection set in, then so be it—it would be better, and far less humiliating, than accidentally poisoning himself.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: i may not know my flowers but i know a bitch when i see one - by Xan - November 12, 2016, 02:38 AM