Stone Circle Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You!
107 Posts
Ooc — thalia
All Welcome 
Set to the 4th or 5th

In the days that passed, Witch's life had gotten significantly more exciting - she'd met new wolves, helped her mother gather plants, found a new nest, and had learned of the sightly things called sunsets. The girl couldn't know that it was not only her growing, but also the place in which she lived - she only knew that here was much better than the last place. Everyone seemed happier, more active - not like the dark, quiet days in the spiderlings glen. 

As usual, she didn't wander far from her family - but she'd taken to gathering anything pretty or interesting and shoving it either into the nest or hidden under any of the roots of her den. One of which was plants - since she wasn't sure which ones her mother needed and didn't she'd decided to collect all the different things in the meadow. 

As it was, today, she'd decided @Althaia needed a jaw-stretching, maw-staining, mouthful of grass. To her credit, they were all perfectly green and healthy: she had skipped in any blades that were wilted or browned from the coming of Winter. Poking her head into the den with a muffled, summoning squeak, her blue eyes sought the grey form of her mother.
Messages In This Thread
Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Witchhazel - October 02, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Althaia - October 02, 2016, 07:54 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Addie - October 02, 2016, 09:52 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Witchhazel - October 02, 2016, 11:20 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Althaia - October 03, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Addie - October 03, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Witchhazel - October 03, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Althaia - October 23, 2016, 08:13 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Addie - November 11, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Witchhazel - November 18, 2016, 09:47 AM