Golden Glade Sparks
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Eden herself wasn't sure if she was - and with it being so early, Alder now understood why he could only just detect the scents of changing hormones - but she did admit to being with someone. A not so subtle look at the only other male was enough for the rest of the information. He only gave his thanks - but even if Alder was allowing their budding family into his own, he would make all three work for it. 

"I'll let you and your expanding family stay in the hopes you will blend with my own - but I'll have two litters of my own to look after, before the months end and the Court has rules to follow. You three will be Gentry wolves, like Freya here - you make your dens anywhere in the Glade you want, but until you prove yourself loyal family members who have worked hard, you are not allowed in the tunnels the Inner Circle wolves call their dens."

His one good, open eye swept to Freya - he would leave this as her chance to prove herself. She wanted to be a Scribe, so he would give her the oppurtunity to help these newcomers as he'd helped her. She could tell them about their specialty ranks, the way tresspassers are treated, and that no information is to be given to those who don't wish to join: only the King, Queen, Duchess or Duke - the last of which the Court didn't have - could decide who got to know. 

"Freya. I'll leave these three in your paws after I share our scent: you should know enough now to be able to guide them, tell them how things work here."

Again turning to the newcomers, Alder stepped forward - his posture fell neutral, and he went to each of them in turn. To each, he would rub sides and deposit his own scent onto them - it was what would tell the rest of their family that they were welcome here, not tresspassers.
Messages In This Thread
Sparks - by RIP Eden - October 05, 2016, 12:31 AM
RE: Sparks - by Alyssum - October 05, 2016, 12:38 AM
RE: Sparks - by Alder - October 05, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: Sparks - by RIP Eden - October 05, 2016, 12:53 AM
RE: Sparks - by Alyssum - October 05, 2016, 12:57 AM
RE: Sparks - by Freya - October 05, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: Sparks - by Sylvas Streiter - October 07, 2016, 04:01 AM
RE: Sparks - by Alder - October 07, 2016, 04:44 AM
RE: Sparks - by RIP Eden - October 07, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: Sparks - by Alyssum - October 07, 2016, 07:32 PM
RE: Sparks - by Freya - October 07, 2016, 08:26 PM