Lake Rodney (Don't fear) the reaper
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
The other wolf replied politely and seemed to want to make conversation. Peregrine shifted his weight, glancing away from the stranger for half a beat to scan their surroundings, before his gaze swung back to his lookalike. Only he suddenly didn't look like Peregrine at all. The Alpha's eyes grew wide—the pupils suddenly blown—as he found himself staring at a much larger, blacker wolf. Even his eyes were black, albeit with very small red pupils. They were square.

An intense shudder wracked his body. Peregrine made a soft noise, blinking hard as he scooted backward. His vision cleared suddenly and he was looking at a regular old wolf, one that looked a lot like him again. Heart thudding in his chest, Peregrine stared, then caught himself and blinked at the ground before cautiously glancing upward. The stranger's face remained the same, save for possibly a questioning look.

"I think I'm seeing things," he said more to himself than in answer to the other wolf. "I need to go," he said a little more loudly and spun on his heel, swallowing his uneasiness as he cantered back in the direction of the caldera.
Messages In This Thread
(Don't fear) the reaper - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 17, 2016, 08:23 AM
RE: (Don't fear) the reaper - by Miraak - October 17, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: (Don't fear) the reaper - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 18, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: (Don't fear) the reaper - by Miraak - October 25, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: (Don't fear) the reaper - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 25, 2016, 10:59 AM