The Sentinels beauty means the scent of roses, and then the death of roses
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
Private 
she had retrieved him from skellige and was permitted her three days, this time without question or argument; with @Rannoch in tow, she returned home. he informed her that his aches were less, and deirdre was truly happy for this. the herbs were working their magick upon him, and now it was time for deirdre herself to work her own.

the tall, ancient sequoia's gave way to deirdre, and as she entered home a violent wind tore through the forest, something of an applause for her homecoming. her eyes turned toward the boy as she observed the trees observe him; they quieted, and deirdre smiled. welcome to donnelaith, rannoch. this is my forest; it belongs to me, as i belong to it. like her father, deirdre knew it would be here that her body would be laid to rest when that time came. she turned from rannoch, saddened by the thought of her departed father for only a moment. the wind gently touched at her nape, as though to say he has not left! not truly!, and deirdre was at once comforted.

her emerald eyes turned back to him, and deirdre smiled. this way, and she offered her own body as a scaffold of support. rannoch was large, for a boy, but deirdre was not petite; she was full and voluptuous, and tall, at that. she was not by any means a bear of a woman, but she could surely support his weight with her own! his limp was present, and deirdre would have it known that she would be there for him when he felt he could not bear the weight of it all.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
beauty means the scent of roses, and then the death of roses - by Deirdre - October 17, 2016, 08:52 AM