Ravensblood Forest i rarely answer questions, is what i do
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Private 
sorry this post is poop! i'm getting sleepy so my focus isn't the best right now, lol. xD

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo thought of Lotte as he walked his borders, wondering how opposed she would be to him boldly calling for her at the borders of her home. He wanted to talk to her, wanted the distraction she would give him. Even to put his always scheming mind at ease for a few hours, and there was so much on it these days. He had not forgotten his promise to allow @Isley to teach them basics of her trade at the Family Meeting, and he had every intent on allowing her the time on the floor to address it and spread her knowledge; but there was much for them to discuss as a Family. The potential alliance with Donnelaith, his stance on breeding — something he had not really worked out in his mind until Furiosa had posed the question to Isley pushing it to one of the forefront spots of his mind —, the situation with Zephyr, Chusi's ex-guardian.

It was the previous one that caused the stoic, hard look to settle across the melanistic coywolf's sharp features. Chusi hadn't deserved that situation. She'd been a child of unfortunate circumstance, passed from one caretaker to another. Even Arturo himself had uprooted her from his lovely mummer to bring her to Teaghlaigh. He had given her the choice, though. To stay with Lotte or come with him. Lotte hadn't abandoned her and the two were free to visit one another (of course Arturo wasn't about to complain about Lotte visiting his Forest). Not even the routine of border patrol could calm the writhing storm of his thoughts, though he made an effort to push them aside and focus on the border as he paused and marked a section of it before he pushed forward, determined to strike the balance between his thoughts and his patrol.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - October 20, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - October 20, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - October 22, 2016, 05:27 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - October 22, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - October 23, 2016, 06:38 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - November 01, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - November 02, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - November 04, 2016, 01:17 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - November 05, 2016, 05:26 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - November 28, 2016, 02:21 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - December 11, 2016, 05:38 AM