Stavanger Bay my mind's not a well; it won't run dry
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
The two were still quite young, leading her to believe that there must have been a lot of pregnant mothers somewhere; virtually no wolves that she had encountered came even close to age to her parents, let alone some of her eldest siblings. One of the youths, perhaps emboldened by her calm nature, spoke up. She lifted her nose, able to get a good sniff of the pair, although she did not approach any closer. Although a recent immigrant to the area, she was beginning to familiarize herself with the local scene, and thought that she smelled of the area, of the neighbouring Blackrock Depths. She was always happy to meet neighbours!

With a polite dip of her muzzle, she introduced herself. "I'm Muses, a newcomer to Donnelaith." She introduced herself and offered a reasonable explanation as to why she would be lurking so casually between the two pack borders. "I know Blackrock Depths and my own pack are... Allies of each other," Was that the right term? It was almost impossible to imagine that two packs could successfully thrive alongside. "So I thought I ought to come over and say hello." Say hello, familiarize herself with this secure portion of the coast - she really did not have much of an agenda, and truly traveled only to satiate her desire to move about.
Messages In This Thread
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Qilaq - November 06, 2016, 07:47 AM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Muses - November 09, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Qilaq - November 20, 2016, 01:54 AM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Muses - November 22, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Qilaq - December 07, 2016, 11:50 PM