Firefly Glen You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Private 
There was an agreement that had been made, and a promise Shrike still kept. Though he could not bring himself to go terribly close to the Caldera, he occasionally saw its figure looming in the distance and sighed a heavy sigh before altering his route. He still scoured the Great Bear Wilderness for any sign of Lucy, calling out for her occasionally. It was the second night that he'd been scouting, however, when his eyes drifted to the sky, to see the greyish forms of what looked like clouds, at first, moving in the sky. He recognized the movement, though- like fish swimming under water, and knew that these were the same faint lights he'd seen before, when he had found Raven wandering around in the wilderness. Sure enough, the greyish colour was replaced with green, and the colours swam restlessly across the night sky, as though dancing with the stars. 

It was a chilly night, and would likely leave the grass covered with frost by the time dawn broke. It was many hours away, though, so the wind was cool and rattled dead leaves and branches as it played with his coat. His fur had already begun to thicken in anticipation of a cold winter and he hoped it would be kinder than the last, and that they would not experience another famine. It was the last thing they needed, afterall, and it would make the hope of finding Lucy and Rannoch alive much more slim. 

@Elwood

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Shrike Redleaf - November 12, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Elwood - November 13, 2016, 10:30 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Shrike Redleaf - November 13, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Elwood - November 14, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Shrike Redleaf - November 15, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Elwood - November 20, 2016, 08:24 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Shrike Redleaf - November 22, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Elwood - November 26, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Shrike Redleaf - December 02, 2016, 04:01 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Elwood - December 05, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Shrike Redleaf - December 14, 2016, 12:09 AM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Elwood - December 16, 2016, 12:52 PM