Blacktail Deer Plateau I said baby.. you know I'm going to leave you
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
All Welcome 
AW, but made for @Eilidh to reunite with him. @Aria also very welcome.
He and Aria had made their way to his birth home – a certain weight had lifted from the swarthy guardian as he loomed before the place he had called home for almost a year, and as his eyes scoured what used to be the borderlines of his pack, old faces surfaced to him, tugging at his nostalgic mind. Mordecai, Saena, Dante.. Blue Willow. This was what he ached for, and with a glance to his pale companion, he had toured her about the plateau he now longed to call home again.

But he reminded himself that things had changed – and even as he and @Aria had bunkered down one night under the canopy of a large tree, come morning light, the Mayfair unfurled himself from his position, his paws leading him elsewhere as quietly as he could so as to not disturb their sleep. Two wolves attempting to form a pack this close to winter was an unsettling thought now – and as desperate as Constantine was to make it work once more at the plateau, his time was running out.

Sweeping down a steeper side, the male sought a stream of water, hoping to quench his thirst.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
I said baby.. you know I'm going to leave you - by Constantine - November 14, 2016, 07:01 AM