Bramblepoint the soul felt its worth
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
She smiled a little at the compliment, her eyes dropping to the sprawl of brown scales surrounding her. "Thanks. I've never done that before," Raven replied. "It's a bummer that there's no sap inside them. I really thought there would be." Her lips pursed as her yellow gaze lifted again. She peered in Allure's general direction, careful not to make direct eye contact for any length of time.

"I think I've heard of your pack," she murmured a beat later, trying to place the name. She gave up after a moment; there was no use sifting through her often terribly memory. "That's kind of a unique name. Neverwinter?" Her brows arched curiously as she pictured a warm, tropical forest of some sort. That didn't make sense, given their environment and its climate, unless... "How far away is it?"

Not far, it turned out, though far enough that Raven would likely never venture there at the risk of getting lost. Raven asked Allure a few more questions about her home—it wasn't a tropical forest, after all—and when Allure excused herself to join her recently departed pack mate, Raven gave the pine cones one last mildly crestfallen glance before moving back in the direction of the caldera.
Messages In This Thread
the soul felt its worth - by Raven - November 19, 2016, 03:03 PM
RE: the soul felt its worth - by October - November 21, 2016, 11:55 PM
RE: the soul felt its worth - by Raven - November 22, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: the soul felt its worth - by Allure - November 23, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: the soul felt its worth - by Raven - December 08, 2016, 12:38 PM
RE: the soul felt its worth - by Allure - December 23, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: the soul felt its worth - by Raven - December 30, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: the soul felt its worth - by Allure - January 02, 2017, 08:31 AM
RE: the soul felt its worth - by Raven - January 02, 2017, 01:04 PM