Northstar Vale The only feelings I have for you are rage and pissed off-ed-ness
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
He materialized on the horizon as if he had heard his name; though if Warbone were to admit it, he'd been stalking after Saena. She was prone to venturing, a remnant habit of scouting he supposed -- a habit he wished to relieve her of eventually -- but he found no harm in her being apart from the group, except the fact that he was always intensely aware of every second she was gone. In remembering the unfortunate incident that had befallen him months ago, it made him anxious to know she was alone...

Except, when he found her, she wasn't alone at all. Beside his companion was a small, tawny woman. By the looks of her, she was underfed but no beyond repair. She seemed respectful to his partner's idled dominance, which put him somewhat at ease as he eagerly closed the distance between them. His tail angled itself horizontally, wagging back and forth as the cyclops paused importantly before the roaming pair. His eye met Saena's first, his expression lifting with mixture of relief and barely masked rapture, before he set an appraising gaze upon their guest.

"A friend of yours?" he rumbled without much softness, unwilling to relinquish the stranger of his naked stare.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
RE: The only feelings I have for you are rage and pissed off-ed-ness - by Warbone - November 20, 2016, 05:08 PM