Northstar Vale The only feelings I have for you are rage and pissed off-ed-ness
The Laugher
197 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Dag was unconcerned with this hierarchy business - Warbone and Saena were above them, and that was it. Perhaps it came from growing up in such a close-knit family; there was the alpha pair, and there were the kids. Ranks beyond that were mercurial at best, although all four of the younger siblings had been willing to follow Laerke's lead.

He was young and he was foolish, but he felt he had claim to a certain wisdom where all their roles were concerned. So long as a wolf was doing what was best for the pack, so long as they did it out of love, so long as they all treated each other with the respect they themselves wished to be treated, all other things would work themselves out. But, again, he was young and foolish.

The dark wolf swished his tail at Minna, wondering at her disposition. Would they be friends, or would she keep to herself? Much was still uncertain in this pack, and sensing this, Dag simply gazed at the other, nose twitching as he picked up more and more from her scent. Could any wolf ever truly know another?

"Nice to meet you," said Dag, lowering his front into a playful bow before sliding his bottom down as well. "I'm Dag - and this is Zephyr and Vixen and... Tryphon," he offered, naming off his packmates in order of how well he could remember their names. He stumbled a bit over the last but recalled it just before the pause began to seem awkward.
Hopefully it's okay that he knows everyone's name. Let me know if I should change this.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The only feelings I have for you are rage and pissed off-ed-ness - by Dagfinn - November 27, 2016, 02:10 PM