Blackfeather Woods tides that I tried to swim against
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
this thread is making me really emotional lol

[table width=55%][tr][td]
as she spokel vuk noticed that it was not anger or pain that became paramount in her boy's expression, but love. vuk was surprised by its intensity, and then chided herself -- seff was a pup no longer, and there was the experience of manhood awakening within him. a shaky breath extended from her; she embraced her son tightly as he nudged into her fur. "i t-though i h-had d-done w-wrong b-by y-you," the patterned wolfess admitted, tears springing to her eyes as she held seff close. 
"i w-would do it all again, seff," vuk murmured firmly. he was the treasure of her heart -- she would endure all suffering and all agonies for him, and do so gladly. the play of emotions upon his face caused her lips to tremble, and a single sob came from vuk as seff expressed his intentions to glean her pride. "i am s-so p-proud of y-you already."
to his gentle question she gave a pause first, composing herself as her mind flitted to the tucked-away memories of her son's father. "quiet. h-he n-never once s-spoke, b-but h-his eyes s-said so m-much. he w-was b-both f-fierce and g-gentle, and i l-like t-to t-think h-he w-would h-have b-been proud of you t-too."[/tr][/td][/table]
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
tides that I tried to swim against - by Seff - November 25, 2016, 05:59 PM
RE: tides that I tried to swim against - by Relmyna - November 26, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: tides that I tried to swim against - by Seff - November 27, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: tides that I tried to swim against - by Relmyna - November 27, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: tides that I tried to swim against - by Seff - November 27, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: tides that I tried to swim against - by Relmyna - November 28, 2016, 09:29 AM