The Sentinels You told me that you left it all behind
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
his voice was deep and handsome, and deirdre caught sight of his eyes as he peered from the deep hovel she had kept him within. deirdre looked downward for a brief moment, heat rising to her cheeks as she realized that the name she had called him was not truly his own. it is what i have come to call you--i did not know your name. it means sun, like the mark on your shoulder, she explained. i am deirdre, málóid banríon of this forest. its queen, her very nature was queenly, she need not do anything to make him imagine the crown upon her head. the thickfurred witch continued to speak in a pleasant, low hum: you had a great fall--i have brought you here to heal. what is your name? she asked firstly, not wishing to push too much upon him at once. she wondered how healed his mind was, and what magick she might use to bring it back to him if it was still in disrepair.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
You told me that you left it all behind - by Damien - December 01, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: You told me that you left it all behind - by Deirdre - December 01, 2016, 03:52 PM
RE: You told me that you left it all behind - by Damien - December 02, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: You told me that you left it all behind - by Deirdre - December 02, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: You told me that you left it all behind - by Damien - December 11, 2016, 05:06 PM