Hushed Willows Benign
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
yeeeee <3  assuming buchanan left the crook in the middle of the night/earlyearly morn or something.  let me know if you'd like me to change what i wrote!

Face settled into a frown, Banner let out an annoyed huff as she exited the warmth of the Crook.  Her bright green eyes surveyed the land before her even though they were narrowed in some sort of distaste.  Dark.  It was so dark!  And cold.  A chill ran down her spine to drive the point home.  Just an hour or so ago she'd been warm and content.  And now?  She was cold and pissy.  Buchanan felt the need to get up at this ungodly hour and that was fine.  Really.  It was.  He could do whatever the hell he wanted.

But it was just so cold without him.

She didn't notice his depature right away.  After a while the absence of his body heat made her shiver and that was how she'd woken up.  The Alpha female could have gone to harass her brother for warmth, but she didn't feel like bothering anyone else.  Instead, she stubbornly decided to stick it out and wait for her mate to return from where ever the hell he'd gone.  When that didn't happen she decided to take matters into her own paws.

And that, as it turned out, was an even more miserable idea.  She stalked forth on short legs, her limbs feeling stiff from the nighttime chill.  Banner bit the inside of her cheek to keep herself from loudly complaining - no use in any of that, was there?  She was about to head out to see if Buchanan had gone to visit her tree for some reason when she heard what could only be described as a ruckus in the oppoosite diection.  Ears perking forward, she set out toward the source of the racket at a brisk trot.  She could have sworn she'd seen everyone else safe and sound in the Crook, so that meant her mate had gotten himself into some kind of situation.  She let out a sharp bark to let him know that she was coming.  Not that her presence would help him in the event of an actual emergency.  Buchanan was more than capable of taking care of himself.

Still, it was the principle of the thing.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
Benign - by Buchanan - December 02, 2016, 03:57 PM
RE: Benign - by Banner - December 03, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: Benign - by Buchanan - December 04, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: Benign - by Banner - December 04, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: Benign - by Buchanan - December 18, 2016, 08:00 AM