Northstar Vale i don't get a suit of armor
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
When Banner's response was to sidestep closer, Tambourine ducked his head to bump his snout beneath her chin before he returned his attention forward, to the pair of Duskvale wolves. Saena responded that she was well and he grinned at her when she expressed gladness to see him. That caused the queerest sensation in his stomach, as if he had accidentally swallowed a bird whole and it was now fluttering around in there. The boy glanced down as if expecting to see his belly moving but of course there was nothing out of the ordinary going on with his midsection.

He raised his gaze again and it immediately fixed on Saena, though it flicked sideways when Warbone spoke, offering an apology. Tambourine forgot all about the peculiar feeling in his gut. He stared openly at a spot somewhere between the other male's chest and legs, processing his words. Before he could decide what to make of them, Banner responded, accepting the proffered apology. Although the youth squinted momentarily, his expression soon cleared. This was a good thing for the relationship between the packs. Tambourine could certainly forgive, though it was unlikely he would ever forget the way Warbone had spoken to Stark.

A few formal introductions were exchanged and Tambourine could only add a bright and hopeful, "We're all friends now, right?"
Messages In This Thread
i don't get a suit of armor - by Banner - December 04, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Saēna - December 04, 2016, 07:23 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Warbone - December 04, 2016, 07:47 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Banner - December 04, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Saēna - December 04, 2016, 10:00 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Tambourine - December 05, 2016, 10:41 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Warbone - December 06, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Banner - December 06, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Saēna - December 06, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Tambourine - December 07, 2016, 09:01 AM