Sleeping Dragon i am made of shrapnel
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
For anyone that would maybe like to spar? :) Also tagging @Dio, @Hush, @Thyri, @Eske for visibility but no more than two others please. <3 decided to make it just one in one!

For the last several days, Thuringwethil finds herself a little more tense than usual. Wildfire is doing well in her healing but the changes she has been going through puts the dark woman a little more on edge. She remembers her first cycle but it had come upon her quickly and without warning but her own agitation has been growing with that of her mate. Ever since the announcement of their mateship, she feels far more under the scrutiny of her wolves than before and with @Chessur and @Tanja having made themselves at home, has only amplified.

While her two old companions from Seageda have managed to settle in well, living with the wolves that have been faithful to her, she still worries that their acceptance will not come as easily as she will like. Not being able to force them, since their loyalty has yet to be questioned, they are simply doing what she has asked of them but the frustration isn’t any less present. Building up in her chest, Thuringwethil struggles to release some of the stress. As she trots through the geyser field, one erupting in the distance, she stops and stares at it for a long moment. A rumble roils through her chest and she turns, feeling her lip curl as she moves back toward the lagoon in the hopes of finding someone to distract her.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i am made of shrapnel - by Antumbra - December 07, 2016, 09:37 PM
RE: i am made of shrapnel - by Hush - December 07, 2016, 11:59 PM
RE: i am made of shrapnel - by Antumbra - December 22, 2016, 07:51 AM
RE: i am made of shrapnel - by Hush - December 24, 2016, 11:31 PM
RE: i am made of shrapnel - by Antumbra - January 05, 2017, 02:04 AM
RE: i am made of shrapnel - by Hush - January 06, 2017, 01:07 AM
RE: i am made of shrapnel - by Antumbra - January 10, 2017, 08:10 PM
RE: i am made of shrapnel - by Hush - January 22, 2017, 06:46 PM