Sleeping Dragon i probably shouldn't be so mean
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
Private 
[table width=85%][tr][td]
On her journey back from the coast Eske had begun to put more consideration towards her secondary trade. She was close to earning her Mercenary trade and in that she already knew her intended areas of focus. Her primary trade figured out and close to being accomplished she realized that she had never considered a secondary trade. Her focus had been so singular on her training for mercenary that she had nearly forgotten she could take a secondary trade at all. Though she did not seek to imitate Freyja in any manner the only other trade she could think of that held any semblance of interest to her (besides Mercenary of course) was Hunter. They could easily transition and coincide without too much trouble and none of the other available trades interested or actually fit her. She could not see herself seeking to heal, or skywatch or care for the sick or elderly or young.

It was a combination of her own pride and the unreasonable fear that Freyja might not want her to learn the Hunter trade too that drove Eske towards Heda and the Bandrona's den. Eske did not know @Wildfire well, if really at all, but she knew the woman was a master Hunter and hoped that she might take her on as a (eager) pupil. Eske's steps slowed as she approached, her ears moving to slick back to rest at half mast atop her skull as she hesitated unsure if the Bandrona would even be there. “Bandrona?” Eske called for her by title, not knowing her well enough to be informal about it.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 08, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 08, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 08, 2016, 03:32 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 08, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 09, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 12, 2016, 03:31 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 14, 2016, 03:47 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 14, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 15, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 16, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 17, 2016, 05:41 AM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by Wildfire - December 18, 2016, 01:01 PM
RE: i probably shouldn't be so mean - by RIP Blodreina - December 24, 2016, 07:31 AM