what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Private 
Back dated to the evening of the 12th.

It had been a tightness in her chest that pulls away from the mountain. Each night held a new dream, more detailed than the last, but they had not been satisfied with the decision to send Gavriel and Gyda off. It will hurt their numbers, but only temporarily, and their communication with their other branch will be much easier. The trip to Trigeda is long and tiring and a stop between the two will be beneficial, in the long run. She does not expect them to form before the brunt of winter but returning to Trigeda before it hits them all will keep them safe until the time is warmer and their claim can be made.

The dreams did not stop, returning the night of their departure something wicked and her first thought had been to tell the fleima but she brushes the thought off, knowing the girl is not ready for such a heavy responsibility, and she finds herself near the coast.

Thuringwethil stares out at the depths for a long while, watching wave after wave roll in to greet her. Everything about the ocean calls to her and there is a peacefulness she has not felt in sometime. Her feet are tired and her legs are weary and her skin feels the bite of the wind as it comes to shore. She narrows her eyes and steps closer, so that the water touches her feet at its longest reach. It would be easy to step in and let the ocean wash her away so that she may feel this peace like this forever and the pull of her mind, of her wolves, hold on a little bit tighter.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place