Northstar Vale super~moon syzygy
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Truthfully, it was disheartening to learn the truth. If Saena couldn't remember things that clearly, what hope was there for him? But she gave him a chance to explore his thoughts and the many possibilities playing out through his mind. He did think about it - for about thirty seconds - before the crease in his brow lifted and he shook his head.

Whether he was from the taiga or not, curious about his past or not, he couldn't leave the vale. Not while his promise to Warbone still seemed pertinent. Even with Saena's blessing, the boy didn't feel like he could wander too far. What if he found something? What if he didn't come back? Before the thoughts could overwhelm him, he gave a shake of his head.

No. I'd like to, maybe, one day. I'm.. I'm thankful that you trust me enough to say that, which was an odd thing to admit, but to be fair, Tryphon saw himself as a big unknowable entity with a habit of abandoning even the best of circumstances. He wasn't willing to test his limits by leaving the vale, not yet. But my place is here, with you. And -- and the others. Tryphon's ears fanned out like little horns atop his head, and as he turned to look at the sky again, he tried not to think too much about how dumb he had just sounded.

Maybe in the summer. There's always going to be time. Meanwhile, he'd continue to agonize.

[/tr][/td][/table]
Messages In This Thread
super~moon syzygy - by Larus - December 13, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Saēna - December 14, 2016, 11:18 PM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Larus - December 15, 2016, 02:24 AM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Saēna - December 16, 2016, 10:42 PM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Larus - December 17, 2016, 02:23 PM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Saēna - December 18, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Larus - December 19, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Saēna - December 25, 2016, 08:37 AM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Larus - December 26, 2016, 12:53 AM