Hushed Willows I was angry with my friend
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Death wouldn't take the boy, not if Stark could do a thing about it. He thought first of wrapping himself around the boy and so he did, tail tucked around him as Stark tugged him close, all too aware of the gaunt body and sharp angles. "We'll get help Kavos, " Stark said softly, his head over the boys as he tried to give him as much sent as he could. He aimed his head towards the mouth of the little nook and called for his wolves, thinking of their strengths. @Talewi might be worthwhile for his injuries and his message was clear and urgent of injuries. He called @Banner, @Gwen and @Silas to bring food, @Tambourine to comfort him - knowing they were close.

He hesitated to call @Amara outright. Thinking of their last conversation he worried that she had left him there, maybe to die, maybe out of neglect. No alarm had been risen to her lost child, and there were, in fact two missing. Already the male had concerns about how fit she was to parent but had not risen them with her. Harlyn knew his concerns, maybe it was time to step in. It took a village after all. "Helps coming kiddo,"  Stark said quietly as he held the boy close, hoping that the pack would respond to the urgency in his call. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
I was angry with my friend - by Kavos - December 20, 2016, 03:55 AM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Stark - December 20, 2016, 06:24 AM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Kavos - December 20, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Stark - December 20, 2016, 10:07 PM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Amara - December 20, 2016, 10:32 PM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Banner - December 20, 2016, 11:22 PM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Kavos - December 21, 2016, 12:52 AM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Stark - December 21, 2016, 01:16 AM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Gwen - December 21, 2016, 05:14 AM
RE: I was angry with my friend - by Talewi - December 22, 2016, 09:00 AM