Golden Glade Sand is what we're really made of
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
The young mother watched intently, with an awe not unlike her daughter's, as Sorrel clobbered over a stone. As far as Eden was concerned, experience was the best way to learn, so she let the little russet girl play by herself before reaching over to grab onto her scruff. Pulling her back into her embrace, Eden placed the girl between her outstretched forelegs and began grooming her of debris. Sorrel, she cooed, what a lovely name for a miracle. A smile curled across her maw as she pulled back to look at the child resting between her paws.
There are Beings watching over you, she began, for Eden knew that it was best to instill the faith in the young ones as soon as she could, and they have created you just for me. My lovely princess, the heir of my dreams. Kieran would have a similar initiation soon enough, but for now, Eden was focused on Sorrel -- the heiress of the family name.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
Messages In This Thread
Sand is what we're really made of - by Sorrel Marie - December 21, 2016, 08:10 AM
RE: Sand is what we're really made of - by RIP Eden - December 26, 2016, 12:17 PM
RE: Sand is what we're really made of - by Sylvas Streiter - December 26, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: Sand is what we're really made of - by Sorrel Marie - January 01, 2017, 05:16 AM
RE: Sand is what we're really made of - by Kieran Adrien - January 01, 2017, 11:29 AM
RE: Sand is what we're really made of - by RIP Eden - January 01, 2017, 01:22 PM
RE: Sand is what we're really made of - by Sylvas Streiter - January 01, 2017, 04:01 PM
RE: Sand is what we're really made of - by Sorrel Marie - January 01, 2017, 04:40 PM
RE: Sand is what we're really made of - by Kieran Adrien - January 01, 2017, 05:30 PM
RE: Sand is what we're really made of - by RIP Eden - January 01, 2017, 07:26 PM
RE: Sand is what we're really made of - by Sylvas Streiter - January 02, 2017, 07:39 PM