Sunbeam Lair while i'm touching tomorrow
· * . *
123 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Somehow, he'd willed himself into staying long enough for the weather to force his hand. It was for the best, he reminded himself constantly. It was peaceful here. There was mending he needed to do, many matters neglected for several moons now during his weeks of fleeing. He should not try to stand against winter alone, and so far, none had run him off. He was opportunistic enough to know better.

He laid low because it seemed most appropriate, especially now without being able to rely on Ukko's presence instead. Above all things, the sterling Rikudou did not wish to create any waves as he juggled his quiet sorrow. He tried to model himself after a simple, shy, normally functioning pack wolf, and hoped that no one could notice anything amiss so long as he loitered here.

The snow, the ice, and all else kept him careful and confined. So, while he did wish to scout out and about further than within the Lair, he had to make do. He moved delicately, although his eyes darted this way and that. He kept his head low and began to move towards more populated spots in the territory.
· .˚
Messages In This Thread
while i'm touching tomorrow - by Inari - January 22, 2017, 06:54 PM
RE: while i'm touching tomorrow - by Avannon - January 22, 2017, 07:22 PM
RE: while i'm touching tomorrow - by Inari - January 23, 2017, 01:49 AM