Lake Rodney I'm always hungry or tired or both.
26 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
All Welcome 
Sleepily, the night colored male roamed onwards, happy to finally feel the soft touch of grass beneath his paws once again, but even though the ground had softened, it didn't stop Neako's muscles from aching, along with his limbs and paws as he walked across the wet grass. His amber eyes searched the land wearily, gleaming in the light of the rising sun as Neako observed his new surroundings. Slowly, the brute's bright eyes were drawn to vast lake up ahead, his light-pink tongue lolling out to one side of his mouth as he gradually began to quicken his pace into a jog. The male hoped that a quick drink at the lake would give him the boost that he so desperately needed, maybe then he could muster up some energy to catch himself a much needed meal.

Approaching the edge of the lake, Neako gingerly peered over and stared at the water's glistening surface, eyes soon closing as he then lowered his head to drink from the cold lake. After he'd had his fill, the brute lifted his head and opened his eyes, his attention stolen by his dark reflection staring back at him. Silently, he observed himself for a moment, though soon he watched as the waters surface began to ripple from being disturbed, stray drops of water gradually falling from his fur as he straightened himself before turning his attention back to the lands around him. Quietly he lowered himself to sit, casually licking away the droplets that threatened to fall from his muzzle, Neako remained sat beside the waters edge, his black ears pivoting a top his skull as he listened to the gentle howl of the wind, the ebony male deciding now would be the time to regain his energy, then in time he could begin in his search for food.
Messages In This Thread
I'm always hungry or tired or both. - by Neako - February 21, 2017, 08:23 PM
RE: I'm always hungry or tired or both. - by Andalusia - February 25, 2017, 01:07 PM
RE: I'm always hungry or tired or both. - by Neako - February 26, 2017, 12:03 PM
RE: I'm always hungry or tired or both. - by Semira - February 28, 2017, 07:43 AM