Blackwater Islands come to me and we shall dance
Fëafelmë
321 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird

The Southern Shore was much more beautiful than Kalika could have imagined. Rather than becoming the face of destruction in light of the early spring's storms, it chose a look of tranquility and peace which the young Siren appreciated dearly. Nosing around curiously while she marched down the coast, she would often times get lucky in finding a hidden, sea-drenched crab. The inital pinchings they put up in defense were one thing, though she was pleasantly satisfied once she'd figured out the wonders a stone could work on a rebellious seafood platter.

Once she'd acquired a fair pile, Kalika took her seat beside the water and stared out to Sea. I need guidance, she whispered to Her, I need you to help me. Please. It was no secret that her temper had been pushed far beyond its limits during the past few days, but it was never her intention to bring anyone harm. Especially not Gabe; she worried that he would never trust her again. Then again, perhaps it was for the better, as Akantha was right in saying that Kalika needed to learn her worth.
Messages In This Thread
come to me and we shall dance - by Kalika - March 11, 2017, 12:53 PM
RE: come to me and we shall dance - by RIP Hemitheia - March 13, 2017, 12:41 AM
RE: come to me and we shall dance - by Kalika - March 13, 2017, 11:22 PM
RE: come to me and we shall dance - by RIP Hemitheia - March 15, 2017, 05:28 PM
RE: come to me and we shall dance - by Kalika - March 15, 2017, 05:47 PM
RE: come to me and we shall dance - by RIP Hemitheia - March 16, 2017, 05:48 PM
RE: come to me and we shall dance - by Kalika - March 27, 2017, 08:08 PM