Greatwater Lake Well I was walkin' for some time
Swathed in the finest wool
174 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
Following the girl’s disappearance, Asterr had assumed it to be an act of rebellion. That Airi, having always been a troubled soul, had decided to venture away for a short period simply to prove a point. The more days that passed, however, the greater her concern grew to be. She knew that she could not venture away in search of her daughter, for the tribe needed her to remain within the lair as their sole leader. Kaori had been called to a meeting by her mother that morning for the purpose of discussing the eldest of the Draconid girls, which had resulted in the middle child being sent out on a quest to find her. At first, she hadn’t been too certain about leaving her home, but had eventually come around; she knew the importance of family, as well as how deeply her mother cared, and so she couldn’t refuse the request.

From the lair the girl had ventured, trekking through the mountains until an eventual descent into the flatlands deposited her into a danger zone. An unfamiliar scent tickled her nose, as well as made her feel uneasy. Before long, the girl continued on her way at a quickened pace, exiting the park as her legs carried her towards the lake. She stopped after reaching it, leaning down along the shore in order to take a drink before proceeding. In the distance, she could see the silhouette of a dark forest, which she wondered about, certain that it was the very same that her mother had warned her away from. Despite having been told to stay away, she altered the direction in which she walked so that she was on a direct path towards Blackfeather, paying little attention to her surroundings.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
Well I was walkin' for some time - by Kaori - March 11, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Rose - March 13, 2017, 04:51 PM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Kaori - March 15, 2017, 01:51 AM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Rose - March 27, 2017, 07:47 AM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Kaori - April 02, 2017, 01:54 AM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Rose - April 03, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Kaori - April 04, 2017, 10:10 PM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Rose - April 10, 2017, 08:50 AM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Kaori - April 14, 2017, 11:04 PM