Ravensblood Forest Give me the burden, give me the blame
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
All Welcome 
There was a time she thought she would live and die among the trees of Ravensblood Forest. For awhile, she had lived - flourished, loved, grown, done the things she'd dreamt of doing and then she had died. 

Palisander had grown to mean more to her than she'd ever thought possible and without him her brash temper got the better of her. She had stalked the cat, with her small size it took months to claim her victory. In the end, true to her talents, Isley had undone the beast with hemlock buried within the breasts of a fat hare. Isley was worse for the wear, her brilliant appearance now marred by the claw marks of the monster she had staked her revenge on. 

Still, she pressed back into the lands she knew and to the forest she loved, if nothing else her family needed to know that her mate was avenged. She dropped the skull of the cougar down and lifted her head, calling for @Arturo - she did not need an audience with anyone else at the time. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 13, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 14, 2017, 06:04 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 14, 2017, 10:45 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 14, 2017, 03:17 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 14, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 16, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 16, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 20, 2017, 05:06 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 20, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 22, 2017, 04:16 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 23, 2017, 01:20 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 25, 2017, 01:16 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 29, 2017, 01:39 AM