Neverwinter Forest and I hope to god the time ain't wrong cause I can't be hanging on like this for long
the oath
207 Posts
Ooc — Siro
All Welcome 
As per these threads, Rian is dispersing from Neverwinter Forest. @Kaskara @Eimear

As the daylight faded from the overcast sky, Rian approached the small meadow he'd called home his entire life. He looked upon the spring grasses, and recalled a time not so long ago when he could find himself lost in the towering waves of gold and green. Now he stood high above them, bulked out from a tough winter and his growing body, no longer the boy he once wished he could be again. There was no place in the world for that child anymore, because he now faced the reality of his decisions. Perhaps it would be easier to stomach this conversation if he was young again.

He came to a stop just beyond the den entrance and splayed his ears against his ruff. The sight and smell was overwhelming, and he nearly broke beneath the weight of his burden. But he shored up his stance and issued a soft chuff to whomever was in earshot. A large part of him wanted to invite his siblings and, indeed, even his mother, but he wasn't certain of their opinion anymore. In truth, he didn't know how they viewed their reclusive brother anymore, though @Dublin was just as much a ghost on the fringes of their life. 

But there was no turning back now, so he stood patiently by to see if anyone was home to greet him.
As ruthless as it all may seem the wild cares not for the weaker beings.
Messages In This Thread
and I hope to god the time ain't wrong cause I can't be hanging on like this for long - by Rian - March 24, 2017, 03:37 PM