Fairspell Meadow and i run from wolves.
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
HI!

Every day, they seemed to be allowed more and more free reign. To be honest, Lyra didn't think their parents would even mind if they made a trek to the distant, shimmering body of water one could see from the very top of Moonspear. They were near full grown now and, while not completely matured, all of Charon and Amekaze's spawn were more than capable of handling themselves. That didn't stop the triplets from staying together as a single unit, however.

Do I? Lyra laughed along as Hydra mimicked their sister. She had been keeping behind them, checking each marker Alya left as they walked...just in case. She trusted Alya but sometimes she could be a little distracted. Especially when the subject of a certain boy came up. Lyra's own heart fluttered at the thought but she had barely enough time to dwell on it — an urgent nearby sound interrupted their hunt.

Immediately Hydra was at the forefront, Alya at her right and Lyra at her left. The girl's ears pricked upright, a lump forming in her throat as she saw the beastly creature tangling with a small, grey-furred form. Feral hissing and snarling emitted from the scuffle and Lyra hung back as her two sisters surged forward, letting out a gasp as yet another dark wolf rushed onto the scene. He seemed familiar somehow, but the girl couldn't waste any time on that!

She raced around the enraged wolverine, dodging out of the way of a swipe of razor sharp claws, blue eyes set on the grey female that shot from the mess of black fur and savage snarls. The unmistakeable metallic scent of blood tinged the air, and Lyra tried to get to the girl's side to help her get further away from the fight, her tender instincts taking over her usual shyness.
Messages In This Thread
and i run from wolves. - by Liffey - March 24, 2017, 08:07 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Alya - March 30, 2017, 12:28 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Hydra - March 30, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Cypress - March 31, 2017, 12:36 AM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Liffey - March 31, 2017, 07:36 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Lyra - April 02, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Alya - April 07, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Hydra - April 17, 2017, 12:33 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Cypress - April 17, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 12:02 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Lyra - May 07, 2017, 07:56 AM