Noctisardor Bypass What a wonder life is
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra felt her tail thump against the ground as Mawk showed up first, giving her an affectionate lick on the cheek. Returning the gesture she licked his neck and pressed her forehead against his shoulder lovingly "Yes, I think so" she said softly to answer his question.Gwen showed up next and immediately began speaking stating that she already knew what it was about, to which Illecebra smiled and laughed softly. She silenced herself and listened intently as Gwen mentioned Noor and her issue. A low growl left her maw as her eyes widened, the anger she felt toward whoever had done this making her fur bristle. It didn't matter that she didn't really like Noor, it was still cruel and wrong, it was something that should never happen to any woman or man for that matter.

As Gwen continued she forced herself to settle back down, making a silent promise to check in on Noor in the future. When Gwen finished and turned to leave Illecebra smiled "Thank you Gwen. I will work until I can't do so any further." she said honestly and watched Gwen disappear. Turning to Mawk she gave a sly smile and chuckled "You aren't the only one having....difficulties" she said in a husky tone, giving Mawk a very delibirate once over with her golden eyes. Moving forward and passing in front of his face, she flicked her tail across his nose and turned to look over her shoulder "Shall we?" she asked and ran off, knowing all too well that he would follow.

Last post here! I will make the actual breeding thread next!
Messages In This Thread
What a wonder life is - by Illecebra - March 31, 2017, 09:49 PM
RE: What a wonder life is - by Mawk - April 01, 2017, 05:55 AM
RE: What a wonder life is - by Gwen - April 01, 2017, 06:08 AM
RE: What a wonder life is - by Illecebra - April 01, 2017, 01:12 PM
RE: What a wonder life is - by Mawk - April 01, 2017, 01:55 PM