Bramblepoint sweet child o mine
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Despite Keoni's apparent injuries, it seemed as though she was slowly becoming herself again. It was through this healing process that Rannoch attempted to get to know the woman from the perspective of before she had been torn apart. Taking the shake of her head as approval to come close, Rannoch strode forward until he was next to her and sat, looking at her kindly. Though he had not personally gotten used the scars that had plagued her pretty face, his gaze did not shy from the markings. In an attempt to make her feel more welcome, and less alienated because of her injuries, the turquoise-eyed man forced himself to be forthcoming in his stare. Rannoch did not think twice about the differences that she had, or pay any particular mind to them, despite the fact that they made his stomach turn upside down. He kept his composure cool whenever he caught sight of the healing scars and did his best to not draw attention to him. 

Once settled, Rannoch began to voice what had been on his mind since he and Rose had discovered her and it was something that he needed to know. "This might be a touchy subject," he began after a pause, his ears lowering at his hesitance, "but, do you have a family around here?" Keoni's case was much different from the others. Unlike the recruits that had come to him on their own, Keoni had been thrust upon him in light of a tragedy. If she did have a family and wanted to return to them, then Rannoch would not question her motives, knowing that if he were in her position, he would want to do the same. He had spent a good amount of time, thought, and courage-building to get where he was now and with the question asked, the gun-metal male felt a weight lift, happy to finally have this off his chest.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
sweet child o mine - by Keoni - April 02, 2017, 03:40 PM
RE: sweet child o mine - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 02, 2017, 09:38 PM
RE: sweet child o mine - by Keoni - April 23, 2017, 09:21 AM
RE: sweet child o mine - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 23, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: sweet child o mine - by Keoni - May 13, 2017, 07:52 PM
RE: sweet child o mine - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 14, 2017, 04:50 PM
RE: sweet child o mine - by Keoni - May 14, 2017, 05:22 PM
RE: sweet child o mine - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 14, 2017, 05:32 PM