Bramblepoint sweet child o mine
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
What came next from Keoni was unsuspected to the young male and though his expression was surprised at first, such shock melted away to reveal a warm smile. "You will always be welcome if you ever come back," disclosed Rannoch, bringing forward his muzzle to touch her forehead briefly. He would not blame her if she did not, but he wanted to leave the door open for her. "But, now, I would feel wrong keeping you away from your family, and you must go see them." Rannoch's rumbling baritone was kind as he solidified the decision. 

Standing suddenly, as the idea of her leaving became permanent in his mind, he looked down to her knowing that she had to prepare for her journey. "If you would like, we could enjoy one last meal before you go?" After all, he couldn't have her leaving on an empty stomach. When she nodded, he happily led her to where the pack stored their food and offered her her last meal with them. When they were done, Rannoch bid her farewell and watched as she faded into nothingness, feeling as though the pack had lost a great friend that day.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
sweet child o mine - by Keoni - April 02, 2017, 03:40 PM
RE: sweet child o mine - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 02, 2017, 09:38 PM
RE: sweet child o mine - by Keoni - April 23, 2017, 09:21 AM
RE: sweet child o mine - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 23, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: sweet child o mine - by Keoni - May 13, 2017, 07:52 PM
RE: sweet child o mine - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 14, 2017, 04:50 PM
RE: sweet child o mine - by Keoni - May 14, 2017, 05:22 PM
RE: sweet child o mine - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 14, 2017, 05:32 PM