Ravensblood Forest looking up from underneath
fury, oh fury don't you misguide me
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
sorry for the wait. I'll be a lot faster now that the con is over/I'm not sick with crud.

As silence returned to the abandoned woodland, Akantha felt it was nearly time to press on from the ruins if not for the sudden movement between the trees. Her hackles flared out of anticipation as her eyes focused in on the ghostly wraith that slipped between the woodland, but flattened them again as he emerged. He was massive—she sucked in a breath through her clenched teeth. The old wound on her nape from Atshen twinged, reminding her of her previous folly when it came to strange males. She wasn't keen to tempt fate a second time.

Her ears remained perked, though her eyes flickered away briefly to indicate her respect. However, as she drew in a new breath, it was revealed that his scent did not align with the musk present on the fading borders. Akantha exhaled and immediately focused her gaze on a place halfway up his muzzle—The Matriarch would not bow so easily, but it was obvious she was not out to blatantly disrespect him either. A second burst forth from the undergrowth to join him, but he was far younger and still gangling about on coltish legs. Akantha spared him a glance and noted the way his eyes did not waver from her own. Her lip quirked and revealed the tips of her pearly fangs as a warning, but nothing more came of it as her attention diverted towards Bane again.

At his question she shook her head, "No, though I am not certain if that is to our benefit or not." She remarked, hinting at a hidden strength. "Akantha." She offered, testing the waters of amicability.
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep

Teal dialogue is Greek. Uncolored dialogue is common/english.
Check out NEREIDESpedia for more information.  
Messages In This Thread
looking up from underneath - by Akantha - April 03, 2017, 02:58 PM
RE: looking up from underneath - by Bane - April 11, 2017, 05:04 PM
RE: looking up from underneath - by Eros - April 11, 2017, 08:14 PM
RE: looking up from underneath - by Akantha - April 23, 2017, 02:31 PM