Moonspear different place, different time, all the stars are in their prime
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur

I'm ready. Lyra stared as Hydra moved forward and presented her ear, eyeing it with trepidation as her breathing quickened. The thought of injuring her sister, even with her consent, was enough to cause panic to rise within her. Hydra was tough, she could handle it. But what if she couldn't? She was training to be a warrior, she had to steel herself to these sorts of things. But what if she hit something that wasn't meant to be pierced? It's only an ear. Maybe she should go get some herbs that numbed skin. It'll only take a second. What if...

Silencing her thoughts, Lyra whispered a quick, "I'm sorry" before leaning forward and puncturing Hydra's ear with a single tooth, squeezing her eyes shut as she tugged. There was a terrible tearing sound as her sister's ear ripped, leaving a fresh notch that mirrored Alya's own. Lyra let go quickly with a whine, refusing to open her eyes as she spluttered apologies to her sister between developing sobs. "Hydra, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I can't believe I did that, I'm sorry, I didn't hurt you, right? I'm sorry, I—"
Messages In This Thread