Stavanger Bay The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams
7 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Hello! Thank you for joining :3 I do apologise for this post x3

Isora was lost in her own world as she gazed into the vibrant green forest, blue eyes looking around in wonder at the beautiful surroundings she'd stumbled upon. It was all new and enthralling to the girl who was a complete stranger to these lands and a smile crawled its way across her muzzle as she silently admired the once concealed scene before her. Continuously, blonde ears pivoted atop her head as she listened to the calming sound of the sea, that is, until the gentle lapping of the waves were broken by the unexpected sound of a masculine voice. Instantly the girl's body went rigid and Isora felt her fur bristle slightly about her neck, heart gradually pounding more within her chest before she finally decided to turn herself and face the wolf. The girl's bright sapphire eyes soon fell upon a surprisingly similar colored male.

She stood silent, awkwardly looking at the male as her bushy tail swished behind her nervously, the young female's mind scrambling on something to say, though when he spoke next, her lips curved into a friendly smile, ”I am.” She replied merrily to his question, offering the other a wag of her tail before adding, ”It's beautiful, I have to say.” She smiled again, though her ears arched forward when he introduced himself as Embry and Isora gave her head a polite nod before giving him her own, ”I'm Isora and I didn't mean to intrude.” Her tone was soft and apologetic as she shifted on her white socked paws, backing away slightly as her blue eyes remained on Embry's own, ”If this is your home, I can always leave..” She said, ”I'm new to the area and I'm just taking in the sights as I roam.” Isora explained as she peered quietly down to her paws.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams - by Isora - April 08, 2017, 05:17 PM