Stavanger Bay The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams
I hear the drums echoing tonight
238 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
No, it's a pleasure!
      He nodded as she complimented the vast shore's beauty, sea-green orbs dancing amiably. She certainly was friendly in comparison to his past experience with wolves of his age - brutal and harsh; undeniably determined - and therefore she was a rather intriguing companion

"Isora?" He rolled the word across his lips. It felt good on his tongue, a sensation similar to that of chanting the words of an ancient prayer. "It's a pleasure to meet you." His thoughts were trained primarily on the word's various characteristics when her voice broke through his inner-station, static until he tipped his gaze back upwards and returned his focus to the elegant figure. He watched in silence as she shuffled her paws, awkwardly edging farther away. It was somewhat alarming to Embry, who would have much rather preferred the opposite in terms of action. "It isn't my home..." A brief flash of pain jolted through his core at the notion of his origins. He did not let it last long, though a sore coldness tinged in the depths of his gaze. 

It took a few moments for him to recollect himself, tired from the morning's hunt and somber from the sudden revitalization of the one subject he had struggled to avoid. She didn't get far before he spoke again, this time with a much lighter tone. "If... If it's sights you'd like, I might know a place or two. There is a cove nearby that I can show you." He kept his gaze impassive, hoping not to bear too much weight on the woman. He didn't want to impose a sense of necessity, no matter what he personally thought on the matter.
ϟ
​I stopped an old man along the way,
hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies.
He turned to me as if to say,
"Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you".
Messages In This Thread
RE: The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams - by Embry - April 08, 2017, 06:37 PM