Stavanger Bay The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams
7 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
The blonde girl watched the male curiously, but cautiously, her ears twitching as he repeated her name and Isora replied simply, ”Yes.” Her tone was soft, but she knew best then to let her guard down, having made the same mistake a few times before in the past. And as she moved, her light tanned, bushy tail swayed behind her in the coastal wind as she kept her sapphire eyes on the similar hued male. Slowly, Isora's head lifted some as she listened to Embry's words, ”Likewise.” She offered with a smile, her windswept tail giving a friendly shake. Though soon, her head tilted slightly as she caught his next words and the girl ceased all movement, gradually coming to a halt. ”Oh.” Isora replied as her stare averted to the ground, the girl suddenly getting the feeling that she'd insulted the man and tanned ears flicked back against her head, ”I didn't mean to upset you.” She started, head lifting as she glanced to Embry sheepishly, ”I haven't got a home either, if that helps?” Isora mentioned with a tilt of her head, the girl deciding to slowly lower herself down to sit upon her haunches, rather than retreat, blonde tail curling about her white paws as she quietly poked at the soft grass beneath her.

As his voice sounded, her head jerked, the she wolf listening to Embry's proposal, intrigued, her blue eyes stared at him for the moment till she finally spoke, ”Sure, it'd be nice to have the company for once.” Isora said with a smile, ”Though I was planning on grabbing something to eat soon.” She mentioned, this time with a half smile and her tanned ears twitched as she listened to the distant sound of the sea, ”Maybe if you're hungry, we could do a little fishing?” The blonde she wolf suggests, ”I'm not brilliant, but I'm determined.” A small laugh escaped her as she watched the male, ”But if we can do that where the cove is, then we may as well go there?” Though she was hungry, admittedly, Isora was also interested in the sights that Embry sought to show her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams - by Isora - April 12, 2017, 05:56 PM